Welcome. The photos are just to illustrate that you can put a tent on a preferred site if you would like to.  You supply the tent, and you can put whatever you would like to put in it. 

However, if you have a 5th wheel that you're parking on the site, your trailer is likely to be using the spot where the tent could go.

TCD

Welcome!

Depending on the length of your RV, there are some Preferred sites that might be big enough to pitch a tent behind. For example, I know there are a few sites in the 300 loop that are 50' long.

If you check out the Fort Fiends mobile app, it'll actually give you the length of every site.  More loop/site info and links to the app here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

We had a preferred site last week.  We have a pop up so it is shorter than your camper, but we used a tent in the back of our site as a wardrobe/closet/dressing room.  We put our clothes, pop up hampers, and basket of towels out there.  With 6 sleeping in a pop up, space was a premium.  It worked great.  We plan to do it from now on - even when it is just the 4 of us.

We were in 334 recently and fit a 9x12 dog pen, 33' TT and a Fort Excursion (which is a beast).  There wasn't any room to spare (the pen was completely on the sand pad), but the tires of the truck cleared those nifty new lines they painted at the end of the sites... just.  8)

Yep!  Disney family decals on the back, Fort and hitchhiking ghost decals on the side.  :)

Did your husband take someone to pick up a cart on 11/1? If he did, I was the other person that got a cart at the same time. I noticed the truck when I was leaving that it had NH tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did your husband take someone to pick up a cart on 11/1? If he did, I was the other person that got a cart at the same time. I noticed the truck when I was leaving that it had NH tags. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that was him giving his brother a ride to get his cart.   :)