If we are show up for rope drop, head straight to Adventure Outpost to sign kids up for Jedi training.  Will I still get to TSMM in time for short line? 

It will be week after Easter, so will be crowded.    And when should we plan on getting to Outpost to catch bus to HS to get there in time for rope drop?

Sadly, during busy times, the wait time for Toy Story shoots up almost immediately after rope drop.  If you don't get there within 10- 15 minutes of rope drop, the wait time will likely be 45+ minutes when you arrive.  Yes, it's that bad, and it only gets worse from there for the rest of the day.  If you can't FP+ is for whatever reason, and can't make it there for rope drop, then go right before closing.  Wait times drop amazingly when the castmembers are motivated to get all the guests through the line so they can shut down and go home.

I agree with GDF, if Toy Story is a priority, get a FP+ for it, and head to RNRC or TOT after signing up for Jedi training.

I also agree with GDF about driving to DHS for rope drop- I am a big proponent and user of the WDW bus system, but if I want to be somewhere for rope drop, I just don't trust it. I've been burned before-getting to a bus stop early, only for no bus to come in time.  If you don't have a car, I'd plan on leaving my site an hour and a half before rope drop to allow for time to get to the Outpost, and catch the DHS bus.

TCD

Ok , I will look into doing FP+ for Toy Story.    DW and DS will be only ones to ride RnR so will have to figure that out.  So they can ride it but DD and I aren't just waiting. 

Will be at Fort and have tickets for 7 days, but trying to do HS in one.   May have to do more. 

Plan was,

MK evening we arrive (Friday)

EC all day (Saturday)

MK all day (Sunday)

HS all day (Monday)

AK til 4:30,  Hop Dee Doo dinner (Tuesday)

Relax at The Fort in AM and EC late afternoon/night Wednesday)

Was thinking MK for our last day, dinner at Whispering Canyon Café 6:45pm, then relax at The Fort (Thursday)

Leave Friday AM.

And when I say all day, I mean til dinner time maybe little later.  Then back to trailer for dinner and enjoy The Fort.

Kids will be DS11 and DD9,  Not sure which park to do last day now?