How would you FP a late MK night?

If anyone wants to ride the Mine Train, I'd book that one first, and then the two others right after.  Assuming there is availability, I'd book the attractions you want to do back-to-back, and try to finish up those three FP+'s ASAP.  You can then start hitting the kiosks for the 4th and beyond FP's, which will likely be Buzz, Ariel and Teacups.  Typically, wait times will drop in the last hour the park is open.  That would be a good time to hit as many mountains as you can.

TCD

No, all my bands had the same fastpasses , but my wife doesn't do a lot of rides and Grace couldnt do the bigger rides, so we would switch bands and I would take the girls on twice and another would take the youngest and go again. I know the name comes up and I don't look like an Anne, and they could possibly say something.

Best Regards,

Norm

Do they question who MB belong to? We were going to bring Adam's, Brian's and my dad's and was hoping to book extra with them but my mom, aunt and I certainly don't look like men or a 7 yr old.

I don't look too much like a 20 year old girl, but I used the twins' MB's all the time when they were in California.

If those MB's have tickets/passes attached to them, you can book the FP+'s on them and use them in the park even if the owner isn't there.

If they don't have tickets/passes attached to them, you can bring them to a kiosk and schedule 3 FP+'s on them.  If that's what you're going to do, then you should do that as soon as you get in to the park.

TCD

I booked a buzz, would that be a good one to drop assuming we can get a 4th or walk on later at night?

Yeah, I would book something else.  Buzz is a good one to use as a 4th FP.  There's a FP+ kiosk location right outside, and you can typically get a 4th FP with a very soon return time-sometimes it's even good right away.  If you have a short wait, you could do the People Mover, Carousel of Progress, or Monsters, Inc. while you wait.  All of those are easy to do with no or a short wait.  If you get really desperate, there's Stitch.  We go on that every now and then just to make sure it's really as bad as we remember.

TCD