New Summer promotion. Only for Value Resorts.

Limited Edition Kylo Ren MagicBand now at Watto’s Grotto in Hollywood Studios December 26, 2015 | Filed under: MagicBands, Themed and tagged with: 2015, Kylo Ren, limited edition, star wars, The Force Awakens

A new Limited Edition MagicBand of Kylo Ren has been released in Watto’s Grotto at Hollywood Studios. There are only 2015 of these, and I’m sure they make lights and sounds at FastPass+ and entry touch points in Hollywood Studios. With there only being 2015 of these made, they should be bought up pretty quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had read in another blog (of course I can't find it) that they were also going to be at a Star Wars store at Disney Land.  Maybe they were mistaken.

But you would think by now that the 2015 of them would have been sold.

Like I said- anyone who says they are selling these at Disneyland is full of baloney.  They don't use Magicbands at Disneyland. No one is going to buy a Magicband at Disneyland- it wouldn't be good for anything there.

I don't know if it's reasonable to expect that 2015 of them would have sold by now. There are a lot of collector type MB's out there- and they have the custom ones you can make now.  The market is flooded.

TCD

Like I said- anyone who says they are selling these at Disneyland is full of baloney.  They don't use Magicbands at Disneyland. No one is going to buy a Magicband at Disneyland- it wouldn't be good for anything there.

I don't know if it's reasonable to expect that 2015 of them would have sold by now. There are a lot of collector type MB's out there- and they have the custom ones you can make now.  The market is flooded.

TCD

True, but collectors will buy anything if it's a theme they want.

I've seen a few posts that people are trying to purchase the Disneyland popcorn buckets on line.  I guess there's a collectable market for anything.

True, but collectors will buy anything if it's a theme they want.

I've seen a few posts that people are trying to purchase the Disneyland popcorn buckets on line.  I guess there's a collectable market for anything.

Is this the Kylo Ren MB you bought?:  http://www.disneystore.com/more-accessories-accessories-kylo-ren-disney-parks-magicband-star-wars-the-force-awakens/mp/1384843/1000387/

They are selling them on-line, with a limit of 5 per customer, and apparently have been doing do since September.

You said yours were just released in December.

Are there two Kylo Ren MB's?

TCD

Is this the Kylo Ren MB you bought?:  http://www.disneystore.com/more-accessories-accessories-kylo-ren-disney-parks-magicband-star-wars-the-force-awakens/mp/1384843/1000387/

They are selling them on-line, with a limit of 5 per customer, and apparently have been doing do since September.

You said yours were just released in December.

Are there two Kylo Ren MB's?

TCD

That's the Limited Release one and it doesn't activate the scanner color or sounds.  They don't put a limit of the # of units on those.

The one we got was the Limited Edition of 2015 units.

I can't add pictures from here, but search Limited Edition Kylo Ren and you will see them in their box.

That's the Limited Release one and it doesn't activate the scanner color or sounds.  They don't put a limit of the # of units on those.

The one we got was the Limited Edition of 2015 units.

I can't add pictures from here, but search Limited Edition Kylo Ren and you will see them in their box.

OK, I found yours:

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/limited-edition-kylo-ren-magicband-now-at-wattos-grotto-in-hollywood-studios/

My thoughts are they made too many Kylo Ren MB's and everyone who wants one has it.

I'll bet some of the "Limited Edition" ones will show up in the Castmember Store in a few weeks and get snapped up for $5 a pop.

TCD