Funny Stories Involving Your Special One

LOL!

About 24 years ago we  bought our first pop up - an old coleman.  My daughter was a little under 2 and Carol was pregnant with my son.  We loaded up the van and pulled the trailer up to the beautiful Santa Cruz redwoods for our first trip.  That night it got pretty cold and I hadn't lit the pilot on the furnace, but we were pretty warm in our sleeping bags.  In the middle of the night I woke up to my daughter screaming "Somebody turn on the lights!"  Our little Yorkshire Terrier had gotten cold and found a warm spot to lay down - my daughter's face!  I opened up my sleeping bag, the dog took off to the bottom and all was quiet the rest of the night.

My hubby and I gave brittany Britt a Pacifier, for a liitle while maybe two or three times, and my aunt had a fit saying it would make her teeth malform, so we took it away from her. Well she never had it again, and one day she was in the mall, I guess she was about 5 years old, she saw this little girl with a pacifier in her mouth, and Britt went over to someone else's child and took it out of her mouth, and wouldn't give it back to her. I was about mortified, My aunt had to chase her down to get it back to the mother.  my aunt asked her why she did it and Britt replied passy bad hurt teeth. lol when my aunt told me that I about had a fit but now it's so funny.

Many, many years ago when my son was younger, we took a very rare trip to the mall.  We didnt venture out much due to his disability.  It was just too embarressing and too stressful.  Anyhow, we were walking through the mall and just left a pet store when i asked my son to hold my hand.  He told me he couldnt, because his hand was full.  I looked down wondering what it was full with and was mortified to see a fish that he scooped up out of a fish tank we had just walked by in the pet store.  Unfortunately it was too late for the fish. 

The same kid asked me what moles were.  You know not the rodent animal, but the brown spots on peoples skin.  Knowing this kid would keep asking why, why, why and want a more detailed explaination than i could give him, i told him they were kisses from God.  He looked at me all discusted and said that maybe god should wash his mouth before he goes around kissing people. 

This one is not my own and I don't know whom to offer credit to.

The child's fixation was Woody from Toy Story. When he went to see Woody in person he was so excited and in an effort to let him know how much he love him he said- wait for it

"I have a big woody"  refering to a doll of course.

I hope I retold it correctly.

A while back, my then 5 year old, autistic son was sitting on my lap  being remarkably calm and quiet so I decided to use the opportunity to say a little prayer for him.  When I finished he looked up at me, smiled and said...  "Jesus".  Amazed I asked him to repeat it.    He then said... "More Cheezits!"  :-)

Haha that's to cute!  >:D

A while back, my then 5 year old, autistic son was sitting on my lap  being remarkably calm and quiet so I decided to use the opportunity to say a little prayer for him.  When I finished he looked up at me, smiled and said...  "Jesus".  Amazed I asked him to repeat it.    He then said... "More Cheezits!"  :-)

Haha that's to cute!  :))

Now we know why he flipped out in church every week.  All the references to Cheezits and no one would give him any.  :dance:

This one is not my own and I don't know whom to offer credit to.

The child's fixation was Woody from Toy Story. When he went to see Woody in person he was so excited and in an effort to let him know how much he love him he said- wait for it

"I have a big woody"  refering to a doll of course.

I hope I retold it correctly.

I know this one.  :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this is from my then 6 year old son with Autism.  He didn't talk much especially in puplic. 

I was in my van following behind my parents car on the Blue Route in Philadelphia when my Dad's car needed a repair shop and fast...his steering belt broke.  Scary. 

We ended up at some Pep Boys in front of a WalMart.  Mom and I took 4 of the kids to walk around WalMart while Pop Pop and one of the boys stayed with the car.  Well my son sees a couple of women walking down toward us and he points up at them and say

"Look Mom Ninja Moms!"  Yes they were in full black burkas.

Ok this is from my then 6 year old son with Autism.  He didn't talk much especially in puplic. 

I was in my van following behind my parents car on the Blue Route in Philadelphia when my Dad's car needed a repair shop and fast...his steering belt broke.  Scary. 

We ended up at some Pep Boys in front of a WalMart.  Mom and I took 4 of the kids to walk around WalMart while Pop Pop and one of the boys stayed with the car.  Well my son sees a couple of women walking down toward us and he points up at them and say

"Look Mom Ninja Moms!"  Yes they were in full black burkas.

:rofl2:  That's sooo cute!!!!

• 3 months later...

Cute story to share: Last week my grandma/83 came over to my parents house and Gabe ran over to her. We were afraid he was about to push her down or something but instead he went to her, took her hand and led her up the steps. When he got her safely up the step he hugged and kissed her. :heart: One granny not mowed down by Gabe. I call this progress. :rofl2:

Cute story to share: Last week my grandma/83 came over to my parents house and Gabe ran over to her. We were afraid he was about to push her down or something but instead he went to her, took her hand and led her up the steps. When he got her safely up the step he hugged and kissed her. :heart: One granny not mowed down by Gabe. I call this progress. :rofl2:

Yay for Gabe :heart: