Super Bowl XXXIV Halftime Show

With all the scuttlebutt over last night's halftime show, this popped into my news feed this morning on FB.  It's the Super Bowl XXXIV halftime show, produced by Disney, during the 2000 Millennial Celebration. I couldn't remember having seen it the first time around so I figured I'd share.

Given the types of halftime shows these days, this is soooooo different.  It's an actual show with a central theme and music that accompanies it - vs singers/bands basically doing a concert.

I'm a big fan of the Epcot parade/music for that celebration anyway - and hey, an actual orchestra playing the music from Illuminations! Although honestly I'd rather have had LeAnn Rimes up there singing it.  B)

Just now, Beckers said:

I actually didn't watch last night. Put the kids to bed instead. I did DVR it but doubt I'll watch it. 

IMO - don't bother.

I only watched because I was between a rerun of Dr. Who and the start of Downton Abbey.  I should have gone to make some popcorn instead.  B)