Hat Giveaway Round #2, Don't miss out!

OK, here we go...

First set of people to post gets a hat.  I am only giving away these hats right now in this picture.  There will be two more posts with hats for a total of 15 hats to give away.  Don't worry, if you miss out, there will be more and more than just hats too!

Same rules apply as before:  you must be a member, you must post down here in order to get said hat in picture, you must pm me with an address so I can ship it to you snail mail...

just that simple, so here we go...

Sorry I am tardy, I had science fair this week and I am recovering.  I decided to go to softball games and decompress for the weekend.  

See?

12705449_10208802548719701_4224934119473[

Auburn outscored their opponents this weekend 87-10.  I froze my buttocks off but I was happy.  Super Geek and I had fun.  See?

12728977_10208803128854204_1965375262930

So CJHokie, Jason and Yvonne got the black hats.

I am going to post the last two threads because I was a bad girl and didn't this week.  I will have more good stuff next week to give away.  Please consider buying the new hoodie.  I know it is going to cost money, but it is going to a good cause and the sweatshirts are going to be super awesomesauce.  Plus, I will throw in the new sticker for free, probably one for the camper and one for the car if you buy one.