$20 Savings on Disney Gift Cards

There's a grocery chain in Texas called HEB that is currently offering $20 off $100 Disney Gift Cards, supposedly with no limit on how many you can buy.  The site says they'll ship and I'm registering an account now to see if it works.  If it does this could be a great way to save some $ for upcoming trips!

Coupon page is here...

https://www.heb.com/digital-coupon/coupon-selection

When you click on the cards it'll push you to register for an account before you can purchase.

I'm registered, got my digital coupon, and can't seem to do anything with it like Mo says. Doesn't appear to allow on line purchases of gift cards other than the store ones.

Plus, you can only use 1 coupon at a time it seems. So if you even went to the store and purchased 30 cards, it sounds like it would have to be 30 separate transactions.

But still, a 20% discount is great.

Now if a Minnesota chain has a deal...

20 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Plus, you can only use 1 coupon at a time it seems. So if you even went to the store and purchased 30 cards, it sounds like it would have to be 30 separate transactions.

I'd totally do that if I could. 

Once upon a time Stop and Shop had a deal where you could save a bunch off gift cards (until they got smart and excluded them) and I went through the line 4 times.  LOL

The only GC deals I've seen up this way are at BJs and it's only a few dollars.

22 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I'd totally do that if I could. 

Once upon a time Stop and Shop had a deal where you could save a bunch off gift cards (until they got smart and excluded them) and I went through the line 4 times.  LOL

The only GC deals I've seen up this way are at BJs and it's only a few dollars.

SAMs does that on their 3 pack of $50 cards.  You save I think 5%.  It's not much, but at least you save a little.

13 minutes ago, Travisma said:

That's what I did, but unfortunately, they aren't selling the Disney gift cards on line.  But if I ever get to Texas I have an HEB account!:lol:

Ditto - LOL

12 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

well, there you go!  You have until the end of the month to get to TX!

Where's that blasted transporter when you need it?

So a friend in NE called 2 of her friends in TX asking if they would purchase her some cards.  They went to a store and the manager said they don't carry Disney cards, something about a vendor issue.  They called a number of stores and were told they also didn't have Disney cards?  She is trying to contact another friend in Waco to check the stores there.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

So a friend in NE called 2 of her friends in TX asking if they would purchase her some cards.  They went to a store and the manager said they don't carry Disney cards, something about a vendor issue.  They called a number of stores and were told they also didn't have Disney cards?  She is trying to contact another friend in Waco to check the stores there.

Hmm... something smells fishy.

FWIW there are posts on FB from folks that said they went in and purchased them. Seems weird they would only be available at some stores, but who knows?