I know this has probably been asked or discussed many times but in my recent "dive" into everything Disney I noticed that Sam's Club offers the "Disney Dollars" at a small discount(150.00 in Disney Dollars for 143.00 +/-). Realizing that my trip planned will include 2 weeks at Fort Wilderness and Two adult Annual Pass'es, I'm wondering whether these Disney Dollars can be use to purchase the stay at FW and the Pass'es? Seems to me that could be a savings of a couple of hundred dollars or there about?

Is it disney dollars or simply disney gift cards? If it's gift cards, you can use as many as you want at check in and can even consolidate them onto one card to simply things. I bought my last round at a grocery store that was offering 29 cents per gallon for every 50 dollars purchased. Worked well for us as we were heading out for a trip soon,  think I bought a grand worth. 

I know Target is a center of controversy lately, but if you have a Target Red Card you can buy Disney gift cards there and get 5% off each one. I have used them several times and the 5 dollars off each 100 dollar card adds up quickly, especially if you just buy a couple each time you stop there.

They almost always have the 50 dollar cards up near the registers, the 100 dollar cards are more elusive but they do usually have them.

It sounds like the Sam's Club discount is about the same.

I did this for my last vacation.  Heeding the advise of my travel agent extrodinaire, Jason of Mouse Counselors, I created an account at www.disneyggiftcards.com and combined them all on to one card.  Then, before the balance was due on my trip, I gave the number of that card to Jason and he used it to pay my balance.  I had a bit left over for drinks and ears. :)