I believe these photos were from the winter of 2003.  Our only trip to Stone Mountain. Our set up is the one in the middle here, the blue Expedition and the Coachman trailer.

StoneMountain186.jpg

We had good friends on each side(or should I say above and below) us.  As you can see, the camp sites are right on the side of the mountain.  Kinda nerve wracking to drive down to the bottom, then start back up again, stopping up hill from your site and then backing in without going past the end of the site.  :rofl2: Lots of stories about folks who lost campers after unhooking and they didn't have them choked well.  Maybe more legend than fact, but ............

StoneMountain001.jpg

The little red pop up had been ours before getting the travel trailer. It was an APACHE.  Not a hard side APACHE, since it had the canvas boot ends, but a great little camper none the less.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I don't have to tell ya'll, but please get plenty of pictures. We went to Stone Mountain Last summer and stayed at the Inn. I desperately wanted to camp there this year but could'nt get any more time off. I will be looking forward to all trip reports :dance:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...