Charging Using Magic Bands ?

When you charge something with your MB, does the bill show which MB was used to make the charge (if the whole family has charging privileges)? And is there any way to see the charges before the final bill?  I'm guessing it doesn't show up in MDE??

Yes, you can go to the front desk at any time, and get a printout of all charges to your account. Each member of the family has a separate list. As long as you go the day before checkout, you can pay with any form you wish, family members can pay their own amounts. Also family members can add their own separate credit card to "their" MB.

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Yes, you can go to the front desk at any time, and get a printout of all charges to your account. Each member of the family has a separate list. As long as you go the day before checkout, you can pay with any form you wish, family members can pay their own amounts. Also family members can add their own separate credit card to "their" MB.

Thanks! I was hoping that was how it worked. I want to let my teenagers charge food up to a certain amount each day so I don't have to be with them all the time. But I know I'd hear "it wasn't me who charged that!" if there was no way for me to know who charged what.   If they know I can tell, they'll be good about it. They know I'll make them pay anything over the amount from their own money.