I am on hold with disney trying to get our tickets purchased and added to our reservation. Just transferred to the 4th person because they are having issues with a few things. First thing is they are saying they can't use the $550 credit on my account towards the tickets which I could be fine with if it wasn't for issue #2. Issue 2, I have a stack of $100 gift cards and they are telling me now that they can only take 2 gift cards for tickets over the phone which I know is crap because they did this before with no issues. Anyone else ran into this?

If I just wait to get tickets when we get there can I use multiple gift cards for a ticket purchase on site? Can they use the credit on my account if I just get them when I get there?

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanks for that info. The issue I am now running into with person #6 is that they can take multiple gift cards but they still can't use that credit on my account. They are saying only the people at check in can do that. Do you know if that is true? This wouldn't have been an issue if we went when we originally scheduled this for. Since we had to reschedule it our new dates were much cheaper (average $130 per night for 13 nights on the first reservation and average $90 a night on the new reservations for 8 nights). That credit came back to a decent chunk of money.

Holy crap. Person #7 finally got part of the issue squared away and did what person #4.....well #1 should have done. They called the front desk at the fort and got ahold of someone who actually processes checkin's and credits. They did confirm they could use the credit in person, they notated my account, fixed my missing requests that dropped off after the last reschedule, and corrected my info on my reservations including a missing person from it and one in the wrong age bracket. How does something get that screwed up?

Anywho I am going to stop venting and go combine these cards down. Thanks for that info Jason. Going to save me from carrying around stacks of $50 and $25 gift cards.