I answered his pm.  Also, as far as the store is concerned, I have been meaning to do this for a long time and just never got around to it.  Now it seems I kinda need to more than ever.  

Since I am going to be adding cool stuff to buy for Christmas and all, I am going to change the shipping options.  First of all, realize that unless one of the admins, who run the store and the contents, are going to the Fort and there is an event, no one can just bring you items.  We don't live in Orlando and never have.  We CAN send it to the Fort, but it will be up to you to make arrangements with the front to get it, etc.  So, I will change the pick up option (no shipping) to bring to events.  This way it will be a little more clear.

As far as shipping for the stickers, you don't need to pay for priority mail on those, so we will have a special category you can choose for just sticker shipping.  It will be first class mail.  I just ordered 50 yards of white and purple vinyl for the plotter, so we have plenty of material and I can get requests out.  

I plan to have a flat rate priority mail option for shirts, hats, and other items in the store.  This will include insurance for everything as well so you won't have to worry if anything gets lost by the post office people.  I do this in my other online store and it works out beautifully.  Remember, if you have an international address, the shipping has to be calculated manually based on your location, so please choose the event shipping and pm me to calculate your shipping and we will invoice you separately for that. We are also not going to be responsible for any customs' fees, as that is out of our control.

If in the future I am tardy in answering replies, just ask one of the regulars to text me and I will get back on asap.  The new job has a learning curve right now and I may not be on as much for a little while.  However, I will be if summoned.  :)  (I am in the back office though and I do lurk, so don't get any ideas!)