Notifications of Discount Fort Rates?

Hi all

Well, we are on the tail end of 3 1/2 months on the road....7 of those weeks were to be spent in Orlando but we opted to cancel our two weeks at the Fort and 5 weeks at TTO(Thousand Trails) and ended up in Texas, Branson and now the Colorado River, Az.  One of the reason's I had even considered the Fort was I happened upon visiting a Forum and noticed a notification of discounted Fort Rates. Since we didn't make it this year to the Fort, my mind is set on next year, probably around the same time frame(Sept/Oct). Is there a way to be notified by E-mail when/if the rates at the Fort are lowered? I can't even remember what the discounted rate was but I want to say it was in the mid 60.00 range for a Full Hook up site....I guess I can get that info when I get home with the deposit refund. I guess either way, I'll be keeping my eye on the Forum for any info....Thanks everyone for your help in planning my cancelled trip....it was still Fun doing all that!

I usually try to share here any discounts that come out. I also try to make apoint of mentioning when they specifically apply to the Fort campsites as those are very few and seem to only be coming from Mid August to End of September the last few years. I also keep an eye out for clients that have already booked and when a new discount comes out that would apply I try go get it applied for them based upon availability and dates.