Ok, minus Lisa and Bruce, EOS is getting pretty high marks.  (hehehe @ Lisa)  Since we've promised DS a trip to the Lego Store this may be a great choice for us while we're over there.  Thanks for all the imput everyone.

Better check I think they are remodeling Legoville?

They are expanding the Lego Store but according to Magicbus it will be finished by the time we get there.  ;D

I'm with Roz on this one.  I find EoS just "so-so", and definitely not worth waiting in those ridiculous lines for.  When eating at DTD we go for Rainforest or T-Rex.  We have yet to try Pollo Campero/Fresh-A-Peel.  Although I'm not a big fan of McDonald's, sometimes it was nice just to relax with a Big Mac & soft drink.  Pollo Campero is not drawing crowds like McD's did.  I'm thinking they made a big faux pas with this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was a big birthday weekend for me.  I decided I wanted to have lunch at Earl of Sandwich so I packed a bag and took off for the nearest one... in San Antonio, TX... 270 miles door to door.  It was just as good as the one at Downtown Disney but a good bit less crowded.  Yum!  I did decide, though, that if I had an Earl of Sandwich in town and could eat there anytime I wanted, the one at WDW wouldn't be nearly as special.  The one thing different on the San Antonio menu is a half of any sandwich with a side salad or cup of soup.  Nice. 

We enjoy Earl of Sandwhich!!  My favorite is the Full Montegue!!  However, it is NOT a quick meal!!  Rick HAD to have one on our way out of town last July 4th.  Well since we were pulling the camper, that meant parking way out in the boonies, then the long walk, then the long line, then sitting down and eating.  A 2 hour ordeal!!!