Wow - we've been there 3 times, and every time we say we're never going back!  We've never had anything we liked, and we thought they were too expensive for what we got!  LOL -- isn't it funny how we could have such different opinions?

Oh, and after 3 times, this time we really mean it.  :D

To me, nothing says holiday time at Disney like the EoS Holiday Sandwich!

DSCF3905.jpg

That does look really good.  Unfortunately our dining experience at EOS was not so good...  I ordered the original 1762 and Bruce ordered a roast beef sandwich with mayo and lettuce. The challenge proved to be a bit too much for them and I ended up with some sort of hybrid (no cheese and mayo instead of the horseradish sauce) and Bruce got a plain old dry roast beef sandwich. Nothing else. Just meat on a dry crunchy bun. The place was really busy, so rather than wait for them to try again, we made do with what we had by doctoring things up with the condiments at our table. It was our only disappointing dining experience during the whole trip.

We've only eaten there once, also, and thought it was a good deal and the sandwiches were very good.  This was after it had first opened.  Now, every time we have tried to eat there, the lines have been too long.

We eat at Earl of Sandwich at least twice each trip and I really love the holiday Sandwich.  There is an Earl of Sandwich about 4 1/2 hours south of us in San Antonio.  Once the weather warms up we're thinking about driving down for lunch.

Didn't know that. Thanks Judy!

I've eaten there a few times and have enjoyed it. Not great, but better than most Disney sandwiches. And it's something different.

BUT

I was at the World for business in August with a coworker. After we loaded the rental to start the drive home, he wanted to go to The Earl for breakfast.  I have to tell you, it was DELICIOUS and the cheapest breakfast I'd had the whole week we were traveling.

Thanks for the proof, Dave.  I wasn't believing it.

No soup for you, Jim.  No sandwich, either.

shit

Just an FYI, but on last check (according to MouseSavers) the Earl of Sandwich gives a 15% AAA discount. Every dollar helps! :)

Yes they do! 

Here's the proof....

DSCF3911.jpg

Cool! We haven't eaten there yet but it's on our list for our upcoming list. Discounts make it even sweeter! Thanks for sharing that little tip!  :banana:

We have ate there many times and have tried most of their selection. We have liked most of them. Lil Lisa you have to give them one more chance!!

I think it was the special order that did us in.  It will be hard to get the hubbs to go back there.  He's so picky and if he doesn't like the food, he just won't go back.

Ok, minus Lisa and Bruce, EOS is getting pretty high marks.  (hehehe @ Lisa)  Since we've promised DS a trip to the Lego Store this may be a great choice for us while we're over there.  Thanks for all the imput everyone.

Better check I think they are remodeling Legoville?