A few observations Thanksgiving week

2 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Yes.  We've had it happen after midnight at the Grand Floridian, the night before our daughter's wedding.  A family came back to their room next to ours late, had their kids running down the hall, and then got them in the room and they were yelling and laughing very loudly.  After about 45 minutes, I finally called the front desk, and they must have called them.  Really had me missing the camper.  MUCH noisier.

When my middle daughter and I went to Martinsville, VA for the race a few weeks ago, we stayed at a Quality Inn in Greensboro, NC. My daughter thought it was the greatest until that night when the kids started running the halls and the parents were loud and drinking in the rooms next to us(soccer tournament). The next morning she looked at me saying how they were loud and I said, "That's why we camp" and she said, "Uh huh, I get it now."

Best Regards,

Norm

What are the rules for guests? We have a couple who may stay with us for a few days during our trip. Do they leave their car in the big lot? If so, do they get a car pass? Is there a fee? There are 2 adults, 2 kids, and 1 infant in our camper. The couple pushes us to 7 total. I think I read we could have up to 10 per site. I could be wrong. Thanks for any insight. We want to follow the rules and help keep the Disney magic for everyone.

If you are camping you can have up to 10 people. If the extras are going to come or you think they are I would add them to your reservation that way they would get Magic Bands and if you can get them their bands before they get there they would be able to drive right in. I find it easier to request an extra parking pass at check in that way you don't have to deal with it later. I might be mistaken but I believe it's 2 vehicles per campsite but when we have more than one we usually park in the overflow lot as to not crowd our site.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

If you are camping you can have up to 10 people. If the extras are going to come or you think they are I would add them to your reservation that way they would get Magic Bands and if you can get them their bands before they get there they would be able to drive right in. I find it easier to request an extra parking pass at check in that way you don't have to deal with it later. I might be mistaken but I believe it's 2 vehicles per campsite but when we have more than one we usually park in the overflow lot as to not crowd our site.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you.