We were talking about our trip in December, where we will be staying at Pop. This kid has been raised going to DW regularly, even when we lived 1,000 miles away. I can't even count how many times he's been there. 

I realized that being a life-long camper must be more firmly embedded in him when he asked me this the other day. 

My 23 year old son (not disabled,) asked me, with a straight face, "Do we have a room with electric and water all?"  Since even Fort Wilderness doesn't have primitive sites, I have no idea where that came from .... But it made me laugh. 

48 minutes ago, Seals said:

They shouldn't call it a value resort if it even has electricity and water ! I hope he enjoys it.

I know, right! LOL

We have stayed at Pop many times. I have no idea what he was thinking. He must have had camping on his mind, is all I can figure. I told him to think about what he just asked me for a minute, and he laughed as well. 

I do have a disabled adult son, who may get confused and ask something like that, but from the other son, it caught me off guard. 

He doesn't go on most of our trips anymore, and his involvement in planning includes throwing his clothes in a bag five minutes before we leave. He must have thought we were camping, but said "room." It may be one of those "you had to be there" type of things.

Although, with the new cabanas in Magic Kingdom, Disney is sort of offering primitive rooms now ..... :unsure:

19 hours ago, Roberta said:

I know, right! LOL

We have stayed at Pop many times. I have no idea what he was thinking. He must have had camping on his mind, is all I can figure. I told him to think about what he just asked me for a minute, and he laughed as well. 

I do have a disabled adult son, who may get confused and ask something like that, but from the other son, it caught me off guard. 

He doesn't go on most of our trips anymore, and his involvement in planning includes throwing his clothes in a bag five minutes before we leave. He must have thought we were camping, but said "room." It may be one of those "you had to be there" type of things.

Although, with the new cabanas in Magic Kingdom, Disney is sort of offering primitive rooms now ..... :unsure:

But not at a primitive price :P