Since we are getting a new camper - and have never actually used our own camper at The Fort ..

How many; what size; etc hoses, power cords, sewer lines, etc do we need.  Everything we should bring - if you bring it, list it here!  Anything to make sure we have a relaxing stay - you're welcome to come over cook and supply Mousekeeping and turn down service  :'(

We always have a drinking water hose that we connect to a water filter. I believe we have 2 heavy duty electrical cords with the 3 end  whatchi callee. Plus an extra 25 ft sewer hose for those times that one doesn't reach. Oh and Mike always has a tool chest with him :'( you just never know. ???

I bring way to much stuff...

Standard 50 amp power cord

50 amp extension cord

50 amp surge protector for the motorhome ( I was actually hit by lighting at the fort one time)

50' of coax with surge protector

35' of sewer hose

a sewer hose holder angle thingy

50' of water hose

multiple 110 extension cords with timers (for decorations)

a set of the orange level blocks kit ( mostly used for supporting sewer hose and leveling the picnic table)

and I'm sure I missed something..

50 amp extension cord

50 amp surge protector for the motorhome ( I was actually hit by lighting at the fort one time)

35' of sewer hose

50' of water hose

a set of the orange level blocks kit ( mostly used for supporting sewer hose and leveling the picnic table)

I know more about what goes inside than out. Biggest thing for me is Direct TV.  :parrot:

Check the unit first to see what the prior owner left you.  If anything.

We lucked out and had two sewer hoses, 1 water hose, set of leveling blocks, 30 to 50 amp adapter and cable/phone lines left in our unit.  I.e. the dealership didn't take them out first. 

Most dealerships will offer you a kit for a fee and normally throw it in for free when haggling.

Agree with the cable length.  We had to purchase and extension when we were at the Fort last July.  Wal-Mart is cheaper.

Latex gloves for those sewer connections and dumping.  :parrot:

50 amp extension cord

35' of sewer hose

50' of water hose

That's a good start.  Other than the fact we would use 30 Amp cords, etc since that's what our RV uses.

re: bringing way too much stuff ... you should have seen all we brought when we were renting from http://makecampingeasy.com aka Donnie aka stacktester (we can't thank him enough!)

I know more about what goes inside than out. Biggest thing for me is Direct TV.  :parrot:

We have Dish ... and Dish Anywhere.  We can get HD on my laptop right from my DVR.  Anything recorded - or live on Dish - is available to watch.  I also have Netflix, so ...

Check the unit first to see what the prior owner left you.  If anything.

We lucked out and had two sewer hoses, 1 water hose, set of leveling blocks, 30 to 50 amp adapter and cable/phone lines left in our unit.  I.e. the dealership didn't take them out first. 

Most dealerships will offer you a kit for a fee and normally throw it in for free when haggling.

Agree with the cable length.  We had to purchase and extension when we were at the Fort last July.  Wal-Mart is cheaper.

Latex gloves for those sewer connections and dumping.  :parrot:

There might be some things left - we'll have to see exactly what we do get, but I'm sure there are additional hoses, lines etc we will need.

GLOVES!

BEER!!

Y'all are way too practical!

Our utility compartment has a wash-up area, so we keep a container of soft soap & paper towels in there.  Even if you wear gloves when hooking up the stinky slinky, you're gonna want to wash.

Door mat to put outside the door.

Zip ties - all sizes - lots of them.

Bungees - all sizes - lots of them.

MORE BEER!!

Umbrella or poncho because you never know when you'll be hooking up in the rain, right Carol?

BEER!!

Y'all are way too practical!

Our utility compartment has a wash-up area, so we keep a container of soft soap & paper towels in there.  Even if you wear gloves when hooking up the stinky slinky, you're gonna want to wash.

Door mat to put outside the door.

Zip ties - all sizes - lots of them.

Bungees - all sizes - lots of them.

MORE BEER!!

Umbrella or poncho because you never know when you'll be hooking up in the rain, right Carol?

Will 99 bottles of BEER be enough :parrot: (yes I am still humming it :rofl2:0

Will 99 bottles of BEER be enough :siren: (yes I am still humming it :rofl2:0

Wondering why Doodlebug is humming that song?  Join us now to find out why :barf:

And when you do bring a new song with you.  I am at 30 bottles, the polka keeps getting in my way :rofl2: