Hey everyone I have not been to the fort since 2008 and had a question.

We I reserved for June 25 thu June.. we got a preferred site and requested a pet loop.

When I look at the options there is only 1 preferred pet loop (300).

Now what will happen if I cannot get into loop 300 and I still need a pet loop?

I did request loop 300 being that it was a pet loop when I made the reservations.

We have stayed in the 300 loop before with a 27 ft. TT and our 36 ft. MH didn't have a problem either time. Just make sure and tell them all your needs.

We are staying in the 300 loop in July :parrot: Do you think you could sneek back over for a visit :banana:

What kind of RV do you have and how long is it?  There are only a few sites on 300 that are very troublesome to get into.  Give us some info & we can give you good site # recommendations.

The preferred loops are 100, 200, 300.  If they can't get you into a good site in one of those loops, ask for a site in 1600-1800 and make sure they refund the difference in price.  Or - if they upgrade you to a premium, smile, nod, and say "thank-you"!!  :siren:

What kind of RV do you have and how long is it?  There are only a few sites on 300 that are very troublesome to get into.  Give us some info & we can give you good site # recommendations.

The preferred loops are 100, 200, 300.  If they can't get you into a good site in one of those loops, ask for a site in 1600-1800 and make sure they refund the difference in price.  Or - if they upgrade you to a premium, smile, nod, and say "thank-you"!!  :siren:

That's what I am planning to do. I figure coming in on Saturday may be a problem :barf:

We stayed in site 340 already and we seen all the sites in that loop. I am not one bit worried about parking the piper cause hubby is a pro at that and often parks others campers  when they get into a bind. LOL

I was just worried that they would make us pay for a premium site or downgrade to a regular site cause there were no preferred sites left.

thanks everyone :banana:

When we were at the Fort last week of July 2010; they had pets in the 200. We had requested  preferred pet loop and they had us originally in the 200 loop. But since we didn't take the pup and arrived a day early they asked if we would take the 100 loop.

:banana:

I was just worried that they would make us pay for a premium site or downgrade to a regular site cause there were no preferred sites left.

If they upgrade you because they overbooked 300, it should be at no charge to you.

Seriously doubt they'd try and downgrade you.

And yes, technically 300 is the only Preferred Pet loop, but as others have said, when they need to, they'll plunk the pet people just about anywhere.