7 hours ago, Roberta said:

Thank you. I wasn't sure if they would let me park there or not, since I was no longer registered. But going to give it a shot for sure. 

You can park in the overflow till midnight on the day you check out. 

You could also drive to the park you wish to visit and leave the camper in the parking lot there and head out from the park to home. 

6 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

You can park in the overflow till midnight on the day you check out. 

You could also drive to the park you wish to visit and leave the camper in the parking lot there and head out from the park to home. 

Thanks, we will use the overflow lot. 

The less time I have to be behind the wheel, the better. I hate driving. 

Also, we will have an ECV that has to be returned at FW and no way to transport it other than Disney transportation. This will work out perfectly for us. We were not originally planning on going to a park on Friday, but realized the Arts Festival at Epcot is only on weekends. I NEED to attend that. ;)

We only live a couple of hours away, so not that big of a deal. 

2 hours ago, Roberta said:

Thanks, we will use the overflow lot. 

The less time I have to be behind the wheel, the better. I hate driving. 

Also, we will have an ECV that has to be returned at FW and no way to transport it other than Disney transportation. This will work out perfectly for us. We were not originally planning on going to a park on Friday, but realized the Arts Festival at Epcot is only on weekends. I NEED to attend that. ;)

We only live a couple of hours away, so not that big of a deal. 

Overflow does sound best then. Just wanted you, or anyone else who might be wondering, to know about the option. Have fun!