Summer AP rates announced today..

For anyone waiting for the summer AP rate :dance: (June-14-August 13), they were announced today. My kids just got theirs (20% for value) but according to her these are the discounts. She said there was a 40 minute wait online for Disney reservations  ::).

Hope this can helps someone.

* Save 15% on Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites

* Save 20% at Disney's Value and Moderate Resorts

* Save 30% at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Polynesian Resort

* Save 35% at Deluxe (excluding Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Polynesian Resort)

* Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resort

Disney sure doesn't "thank" AP holders the way they used to.  It wasn't that long ago (maybe 5 years) that I'm almost positive the AP discount on campsites was in the neighborhood of 35%.  For the last 3-4 years, it has been in the 10%-15% range.  I've got an AAA discount for August that worked out to 18% off... others have reported that they have been able to use the general public discounts of 15% on campsites within the last few months.

Our 4 APs are over $2K... I guess I'm just thinking a little customer appreciation would be nice  :rofl2:

For anyone that wasn't able to secure some other sort of discount, this is good news... I just wish there was a little more pixie dust or Disney magic included with it  :parrot:

WELCOME Gemstone!!!  Glad to see you post.  I'm not sure about any 3 letter code.  I just looked over on Mousesavers and usually they are all over it, but no mention of this discount yet.

Do you have your annual pass handy??  If so, you can log into the passholder site with your annual pass and do searches for discounts that way. I don't have my pass number handy or I would.

Happy Birthday, Rita!  :banana: :rofl2:

The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort

Travel Party: 4 Adults

Check In: Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1:00 p.m.

Check Out: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 11:00 a.m.

And, YES, I DID get the Passholder Rate :( :rofl2: