Need help finding new overnight site.

We are leaving for Yellowstone and Bozeman, Mt this Friday. We just received notice that our Saturday night reservation for Harmonie State Park in Indiana has been cancelled due to anticipated flooding on the Wabash River. We are trying to make it to the Evansville area as we need to be in Nebraska on Sunday. I know there are some city run campgrounds in the area but they don't have the best reviews and I know at least a couple are on the Wabash River as well.  I would prefer not to have to overnight in a parking lot. We would only need 30 amp service although showers would be nice. Any ideas for alternative campgrounds along I-64? 

Forgot to add I intend to start calling around tomorrow to the campgrounds I know of to see if they have sites and their status. 

13 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

It's a few miles off of 64 but how about Lake Rudolph in Santa Claus?

Sent from my handheld doohickie

Thanks. I didn't think of them. I'll keep it in mind though as of now it looks like it will add more time than I would like to the next day's trip. Then again most of the alternatives look like they are going to add to one or the others length no matter what I end up doing.