4 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

I had first tried to get something this year in early November and she basically laughed at me and said from Halloween to New Years book up at 499 days out.  So all those people are booking at some imaginary rates that will be adjusted 6-8 months later?

it seems that if they are requiring you to reserve 499 days out, then they should have to give you a real rate at that point. 

Sadly, the people Disney uses to work their phones are famous for dispensing bad information. I guarantee you that the Fort is not booked solid from November through January.  I'm sure there are some holiday dates that are booked solid, but I'm sure there are a lot of weeknights that are open  

Save yourself a lot of aggravation and use a qualified travel agent.  It doesn't cost you anything, and you will get correct information. 

TCD  

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Save yourself a lot of aggravation and use a qualified travel agent.  It doesn't cost you anything, and you will get correct information. 

TCD  

But they will pay the top rate until final rates are announced.