Akershus Royal Banquet Hall or Cinderella's Royal Table

OK what is the best Princess breakfast? At the time of our trip my DD's will be 3&4 and it is their first trip. I originally wanted to go to CRT, but my wife has been told that Akershus is better and cheaper. What are the opinions of the boards? Thanks.

Best Reagrds,

Norm

Hello Norm!!!

I have not been to any princess breakfasts but I was at Akershus Royal Banquet for Dinner and it was really nice!

Being that I have never been to Cinderella's Royal table I cannot give you my opinion. If its cinderella your looking for 1900 park fare is very nice not only do you still get cinderella but you get prince charming and the stepmother & sisters too fur much cheaper and less crowded then Cinderella's royal table.  Hope this helps!

Hello Norm!!!

I have not been to any princess breakfasts but I was at Akershus Royal Banquet for Dinner and it was really nice!

Being that I have never been to Cinderella's Royal table I cannot give you my opinion. If its cinderella your looking for 1900 park fare is very nice not only do you still get cinderella but you get prince charming and the stepmother & sisters too fur much cheaper and less crowded then Cinderella's royal table.  Hope this helps!

I havde only been to 1900 Park Fare also. For Dinner. The food wasn't bad and the character interaction was awesome :rofl2:

We've been to 1900 (Supper) & CRT (Breakfast).  IMO 1 thumb up for character interaction & 2 thumbs for the buffet @ 1900; 2 thumbs for both character & wait staff interaction.  The whole family, 4 adults, 1 princess & her 2 minions (brothers) loved the selection and quality of breakfast.  Plus it is in Cinderella's castle, just sayin. 

Thanks for the help. I have 10 days before I have to book ADR's, so I have some things to think about. We hadn't planned on going to Epcot this trip, but there are a couple things I wanted to do there. Also, my mom has never been there, but I did want to eat in the castle.........The price would be $100 cheaper to eat at Akershus than CRT for the 5 of us. The girls wouldn't know the difference, but I did want to eat in the castle........I have heard the interaction is better like Whip said and the girls would love either and they would get to see the Nemo and Friends before heading back to the Fort for the day until the MVMCP that night, but I did want to eat in the castle.........Decisions, decisions!!

Best Regards,

Norm

Well, it looks like the only pro for eating at CRT is eating in the castle and the girls would get magic wands. Also after doing some math, it looks like we might be doing the dining plan for our trip as well. We had 3 character meals planned and lunch at the parks, so after cooking the remaining meals at the camper we would be saving like $100-$200 after all is said and done, so I figure it might not be worth the hassle and we are on vacation plus I can schedule another character meal or try something we wouldn't without the plan. I didn't want to be on a dining schedule, but.......it's all part of the experience. Thanks for the help everyone.

Best Regards,

Norm

Hey Norm, if you have trouble getting ADR's for the castle let me know.  I'd be happy to dress up as a princess and walk through your campsite a few times while you grill burgers.

What I won't do for a Fiend.  :argh:

Only if you shave your legs, can't scare the girls too much.  :rofl2:

1900 Park Faire Character Dinner:

266217253_989b731449.jpg266217252_bc8a448d88.jpg  266217251_deb7f65c40.jpg

266217249_bff5d79865.jpg  266217250_8e6b9b80df.jpg

I've got some of the Mice - somewhere

Sorry to hijack, but I just have to mention that is my oldest Granddaughter on her first Disney trip. She loved it. She WAS a princess! Everytime we got in the bus she would tell me, "RiRi, I don't want to to to my Mommy's house, I want to go to my 'pink house'" That's what she called our room at Pop!