Well we have threads for the best of just about everything else, why not?

Couldn't resist sharing this from Walt Disney World for Grown Ups.  Follow the link to the slide shows of bathrooms all around the World... it's worth it!

Top 3 bathrooms at the Magic Kingdom

POSTED: Thu, 04/28/2011 - 12:00 | POSTED BY: Kristen Heptinstall

So Kristen, you're finally off your rocker, eh, writing about BATHROOMS? Well, I can promise I'm not going bonkers. Besides, our forum members have been discussing bathrooms, too.

To me, finding a clean, not-too-busy restroom at Disney World is great. You can be in and out in just a few minutes. If you have kids or need to change a diaper, then you know how important it is to have a calming, rather than chaotic, atmosphere for your child during potty time.

So without further ado, I present my top 3 bathrooms at the Magic Kingdom!

3. Main Street near Town Hall. This is one that people tend to miss because they're piling into the park. But it is BIG and ROOMY and CLEAN. If you've got kiddos, be sure to bring them in here before you make that walk down Main Street and the photo ops that come with it. Just don't hit this one at closing time!

2. Cinderella's Royal Table. This restroom certainly isn't huge, but it is unique and beautiful! The ladies restroom has just 2 sinks and 3 stalls, but it's almost an attraction in itself. Be sure to stop by after visiting with Cinderella!

1. Pirates of the Caribbean. It's nearly hidden, with 18 stalls and a handicapped stall (for the ladies) plus 8 sinks and a handicapped sink. Look for it to the left of the gift shop as you're exiting the ride. There's also a companion bathroom -- a godsend for families with little ones! And don't worry about the ladies in the photo above. They're not waiting in line for the restroom -- just waiting to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. (;

A few bathrooms to avoid:

1. Between Adventureland and Frontierland. It's in a breezeway between the two lands, so it's almost always busy -- even if it is newly renovated and pretty snazzy. Try the Pirates bathroom nearby instead.

2. Outside Cosmic Ray's. Another almost always busy bathroom in a prominent location.

3. Fantasyland near Peter Pan's Flight. Yet another very busy location. Busy almost always means not as clean, too.

Cassworld has put together photo slideshows of all the bathrooms at the Magic Kingdom. Check out the Magic Kingdom slideshow at the bottom of the page [link below]. The photos are from 2003 and 2005, but still give you a great idea of what to expect.

http://www.cassworld.ca/bathrooms.htm

http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/articles/top-3-bathrooms-magic-kingdom