These are the current discounts offered by Disney! 

Kids Stay and Play Free

This package includes accomodations and base park tickets at a Disney Resort (including Fort Wilderness).  Children from 3-9 years old on the package, get their tickets free!

Valid: February 17-April 16, April 28-June 14, and August 14-October 1

Late Winter Room-Only (or campsite-only) discount

Save 15-30% at select Disney Resorts

Valid: February 17-April 16

Winter/Spring Room-Only (or campsite-only) discount

Save 15-35% at select Disney Resorts April 28-June 14

Save 20-40% at select Disney Resorts August 14-October 1

As always, please feel free to contact me, if you'd like me to put a hold on something for you, while you think about it.  Many of the discounted rooms/campsites disappear quickly, when a discount is released.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks!  :monocle:

Sure!  It's a minimum of 3 nights, room and base tickets, and the kids' tickets are free!  You can add on options to the tickets (park hopping, water parks, no exp) and you can also add the dining plan.  These options are not free for kids though.

Let me know if you have specific dates you'd like a quote for!  :dance:

Rhonda do you know when the AAA rates come out for 2012? TIA

AAA discounts will be released in January 2012.

What I usually do is encourage people to make their reservations as early as they can (now!) so that they get the type of site or room that they want.  Then, keep watching for the AAA rates to be released.  When they are, just call and have the discount applied to your reservation.

Of course, if I book your reservation for you, then I do all the work for you, and you can just sit back and relax and dream of being in FW!  >:D

• 1 month later...

Disney has released some new discounts -- through August 13, 2011!  And, they are good at the Fort!!

Discounts are up to 30% for stays most nights between April 22-August 13 at select Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

Between June 15 and August 13, 2011, you can save 25% at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian Resort. Save 30% at other select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

Restrictions do apply and availability is limited.  Book by 4/30/11 for stays between 4/22 and 5/28 and book by 5/28/11 for stays between 5/29 and 6/14.

Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like a quote!  :))

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I am not Roz, but I have read that many have success by booking for a longer period (maybe two weeks?), then call the next day and cancel the days you don't want. 

If that doesn't work or seems like too much, use one of the travel agents that advertise here on FF.net.  Costs you nothing and sometimes will save you money! 

Hope you are able to get the reservations you want! 

Roz,

I am trying to get reservations for Thanksgiving.  Arrive on the 23 and depart on the 4th.  Can you offer any suggestions.

Thank you