Florida amends ban of alcohol consumption at bars, will affect Disney Springs favorites

UPDATE 07/05/20: Earlier this week, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation amended their June 26th emergency order now allowing bars that sell both alcohol and food to open at 50% capacity.

Locations that are not licensed to offer food service must continue to stay closed, however, those that do offer food can operate as restaurants following those guidelines, which currently limit indoor capacity to 50% of occupancy.

The change to the order allows businesses such as Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, which briefly closed this week, to continue to operate.

Previous order stated that in order to stay open, the business must have 50% of their profits from food sales.

Now there is no %. 

I can see all the previously closed bars rushing out to Sams and Costco and purchasing the snack sized bags of chips and buckets of jerky to sell! :ROFLMAO-1:

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

I can see all the previously closed bars rushing out to Sams and Costco and purchasing the snack sized bags of chips and buckets of jerky to sell! 

"I'm sorry sir we have plenty of toilet paper now, but there's not a single-sized bag of Doritos to be found anywhere in the state"