Silver Dollar City

If you have never been I highly recommend! This is a 9-hour drive for us and we have been twice this year with another trip next month.

It is a family friendly park with lots to do. It is very clean well maintained and the staff is super nice! They have different festivals throughout the year and a wide variety of shows. There is a campground very close that you can hear the train whistle throughout the day.  They even offer a shuttle if you don't want to drive. We are not into waterparks but if that's your thing they even have that. 

There is plenty to do in the area as well. If you have been on the fence or never thought about going I recommend you look into it.

We have been there once and agree a very nice park, we will be in the area again this September and hope to visit the park again, but they are only open on weekends. If we get really lucky our source for Dollywood tickets told us he can also get us tickets for there!!!!

4 hours ago, Robin said:

I believe they are sister parks and as a season pass holder I think we could get a discount at Dollywood. 

Yes, you are correct on sister parks, our friend is retired fromr Dollywood so one of the perks are comp tickets and we have been graced a few times with tickets to Dollywood, we will be in Branson with a RV Rally and so will he so with a little luck we might get comp tickets to Silver Dollar!!!