S.carolina, Georgia And S. Korea?

Wow, what a weekend. I feel like I spent a lifetime in my car, but it was so worth it. First stop was Charleston for my oldest granndaughters high school graduation. It was a bittersweet occasion. Our son is in S. Korea and missed this milestone. Or so we thought.

You all know I am not very tech savvie, but where there is a will there is a way. And since I am not afraid to push a button or two :rofl2: I started pushing them fast and furious. With a second to spare we got skype downloaded and connected to the proud Papa.

Waiting for her turn 100_6583.jpg

Recieving her diploma100_6584.jpg

Proud little sister100_6577.jpg

Daddy's always with her100_6593.jpgShe didn't know until after the ceremony that her dad had been able to see her graduate. There was another round of tears.

My S. Carolina girls100_6594.jpg

Proud grandparents100_6591.jpg

when we got back to the house there was a package from Dad waiting from S.Korea, this is one happy girl100_6595.jpg

We spent a lovely day with our girls and then went back to our hotel room. Needed to rst up for the next leg of our journey.

Now it's Sunday and time for Stoned Mountain. For some reason I didn't take many pictures here.

The campground is huge and Total Joker had to come and get us to get back to where the Fiends were congregated.

100_6598.jpg

100_6599.jpg

100_6597.jpg

100_6596.jpg

I wish I had taken more pictures, I'm really bad about that. It was a wonderful visit and I hated to leave. Thanks to all the Fiends for the warm welcome and all the hugs. I can't wait to see you all again. :heart: :banana:

We around 6 and drove to Athens, TN where we stopped for the night. Back on the road at 8 a.m. and made it home at 7 p.m. :dance: The dogs were very happy to be home and I was very very happy to be out of the car.

Thanks for letting me share :banana:

doodle, were you drinking in those first couple of pics? You know you must be careful of drunk posting! :rofl2:

That's awesome that you got to skype the graduation. I love it, even though I'm always afraid that I will answer a call in my undies or worse, without even thinking that person can see me! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

doodle, were you drinking in those first couple of pics? You know you must be careful of drunk posting! :rofl2:

That's awesome that you got to skype the graduation. I love it, even though I'm always afraid that I will answer a call in my undies or worse, without even thinking that person can see me! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

At that moment I could have used a drink :rofl2: I was so excited that her Dad was watching, the tears were flowing freely :banana: It was a great day :heart:

Cherie-

Thanks for sharing your report and photos.

It sounds like you may have been driving more than you were visiting this weekend. It looks like you had beautiful weather every place you visited.

Congratulations to your granddaughter, and I'm glad to hear that her dad got to witness the graduation.

TCD

Thanks, It was definitely a whirlwind trip. I love my car but I don't want to see the inside of for a few days. :rofl2: