Can anyone recommend an rv park on the Mississippi gulf coast, near Biloxi. We have looked at Gulf Haven, Southern Comfort and Cajun RV on the internet, but wondered if anyone has personal knowledge of these or maybe could suggest another one. We will be traveling after the 4th of July and would appreciate any info. Thanks, Nana.

We stayed for a month at Cajun, BUT, it was before Katrina hit the area. We enjoyed it then and the owners were very nice. After Katrina they got filled up with FEMA trailers. I understand that after all the trailers were removed they rebuilt the grounds nicer than before and you now have direct views of the gulf. Of course, all these parks have one thing in common....TRAIN NOISE! :(

We're going to spend one night at Parker's Landing RV Park in Biloxi. I have no prior knowledge of it, except it is easy on and easy off I 10, it was recommended in the Big Rigs Campground Book and it has a swimming pool for the grandkids. I always look at the campgrounds on Google Earth before I commit, because I have picked some extremely bad campgrounds in the past. If this one is alright, then we'll also stay there on our way home.