Over the last couple trips we have gathered up a bunch of tickets, it always seemed like we would miss a day because of rain, or sickness etc and now we have 4 ticket cards and no idea how many days are left on each one. I am pretty sure that one has 4 days because we bought it for my Aunt and then she couldn't go because her twin sister broke her ankle and needed some help... LOL There is probably only a day or two total on the other 3.

The question is, how can we find out what we have, I called 407 wdisney and couldn't find out by phone... any ideas? If there isn't an easy way, could a friendly Fiend that is going to be near the "world" take them and check them out for us?

So bring on the ideas!!! Can you tell I am getting excited about our trip?????

Yep, the ones I am not sure of do. The one I bought for my aunt has not been used yet.

How ya doing Carol? Glad to be home at least for now?

Yep, my own bed felt really good last night!!!

I almost stopped on the way home. I thought the 695 miles from DC to home would be about the same as a trip to Disney, but most of the trip to Disney is flat. I-81 through Virginia is NOT flat!!

However, I found out today, that I made better time getting home than the guys that flew in!!

On of my cowokers got to the airport at 9:15 AM Eastern and didn't get to Huntsville till midnight central!!! (Then had to drive to Fayetteville, TN)

I left DC at 11:30 AM Eastern and got home at 11:30 PM Central!!

If you just happen to know some one that worked at WDW, you could send them the tickets and they could get them checked out.

Know anyone?

My cousin used to work there... but he quit and moved back here... soooo, oh wait, I do know this guy who drives a bus there! :D