We were wandering Epcot and, the skys opened up again, and Rick is like, I don't wanna cook in the rain.

So here is where the surprise comes in. I get on my phone to see what is available. I open up the web browser to go to Disney's restaurant reservation system.

The first surprise I get is a Mobile Restaurant Reservation Site (it said Beta in the corner). It prompts me for permission to find my location. I ask for dinner reservations based on my location. The site looks like it will be quite useful. It gave me several choices, one of which was LeCellier!!!! 6:20 party of two!!! I quickly punched book this, plugged in my email address and cell phone number, and a confirmation text came right back!!!:banana: :dance: As many of you may realize, getting a LeCellier reservation same day is almost UNHEARD of. Also dealing with the phone system even on a local basis is a nightmare, so a mobile dining reservation system is awesome!!!

So, now that we needed to spend a couple more hours in Epcot, we needed to make sure we really slowed down our pace.

Here is our dinner

Mine is the Potato Leek and Goat Cheese Quiche - with melted leeks and truffle buttter sauce

100_2828.jpg

Ricks is the Grilled Bone-in Ribeye - 16 oz. bone-in ribeye with herb-parmesan potato wedges and maple-pink peppercorn butter

100_2829.jpg

I am not a vegeterian at all, but I like trying different stuff.

I also had the Cheddar Cheese Soup. Unfortunately, the Cheddar was VERY sharp this evening, a lot more than I remember.

Dinner was delicious!!!!!

The quiche looks and sounds delicious! If it's on the menu in October it's on my list.

This will be our very first time at leCellier - I finally remember to make reservations around the 180 mark (been trying for 3 years!)

Amazing that you got a same day reservation! I tell people all the time that if they're not super picky about exactly where they want to eat, there are often openings if you call in the morning.

But le Cellier openings?! :bugeyes: