LOL! Yes, it's me, but since this is a dining review, I didn't want to stray off into neverland. I have learned from doodle, just because it's there doesn't mean I HAVE to touch it. :lol:

It's a continuous learning process. And that's all I have to say to that :rofl2:

Back to Ohana's ... 12 of us (don't ask - Rita is still in deep Kim Chi over that one) went to Ohana's in the evening. We all agreed that the Bread Pudding was the best part of the meal, and the Wings weren't far behind. We all agreed that service sucked! This is my glass just before the appetizers arrived - 264169971_a7b26ae44b.jpg I was assured repeatedly by more than one server that I had a refill coming. This is my glass at the end of the meal - 264169971_a7b26ae44b.jpg The Turkey they brought out (no Chicken or Shrimp back then) was RAW almost all the way through - no replacement in sight. The Pork was so tough a knife wouldn't cut it - never a new serving. The Beef was edible - as long as you liked VERY Rare Beef - which few of us could even handle ... and there is a trend here - no refills on the Beef, either. Because of the size of our party, we had to pay these sorry excuses for servers a premium tip. Ohana means family, and I guess they treated us like the black sheep of the family that night. Guess who has never been back ...