Purple paint for plastics

I can't seem to find purple spray paint for plastics in any stores. I found it on Amazon - by some independant seller - for $35 a can!! I ended up painting my Mickey lamp post maroon and I really want it purple. Not only is it the FF color, but it's also the color of the trim on my camper.

I found I could order flamingos already purple, although not in the goofy looking poses I want. If I ever find the ones I want I need to be able to paint them.

P.S. Leads on goofy flamingos appreciated.

Hi!!! I just sprayed some plastic outdoor furniture with a spray paint made for 'outdoor plastics' and other surfaces and I just found it at Wal-Mart. They had about every color in the rainbow and they have kinds meant for bonding to plastic surfaces specifically. Good luck on your search ;) Happy camping!

I can't seem to find purple spray paint for plastics in any stores. I found it on Amazon - by some independant seller - for $35 a can!! I ended up painting my Mickey lamp post maroon and I really want it purple. Not only is it the FF color, but it's also the color of the trim on my camper.

I found I could order flamingos already purple, although not in the goofy looking poses I want. If I ever find the ones I want I need to be able to paint them.

P.S. Leads on goofy flamingos appreciated.

Oh yes, ACE! I forgot about them....my husband rarely let's me into ours since they have a very 'girly' section that is more like a spending boutique...hahaha! I bet they have the purple fusion there for sure.

:rofl2: Ace is next in line.

I was at Walmart in a neighboring town today and they didn't have it either! Plenty of purple spray paint, but no fusion.

You can also just buy a can of plastic primer, and then any spray paint will work on top of that. That is what I did yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a couple fiendmingos!!!

Wow! I didn"t know that would work! Thanks so much for the info. That is exactly what I will do. :dance: