We have so many best, it's hard to pick just one, but I'll say it was looping last year every night looking at all the great Halloween decorations.

Worst was our cabin floor last fall. Everyone's feet turned black walking across it and it never got fixed our entire stay even after asking that it be mopped. We laugh about it now.

I agree with BDD the good times out number the bad. :banana:

Best time was our first trip to the Fort, our then 5 year old son was chosen the be the sheriff at the HHHR. :heart:

Worst time had nothing to do with the Fot itself, but with a person who was travelling with us. To say she was a Debbie downer would be putting it mildly :argh:

Best time: Anytime I am at a grand gathering with Fiends. There is no other place I would want to be and no one else either.

Worst time: Halloween weekend a couple of years ago when they overbooked the place, a whole loop had a water main break and they couldn't even put us in a cabin because they were full. They told us to camp out in the overflow and the security guards would not stop harassing us, even with the manager's permission. I was a steamed momma. They wanted us to go to Port Orleans and leave the camper. I was having battery issues and knew the fridge would go out because I had the ice maker and the fridge running, anticipating we would be on the hookup. We got a spot the next day and then we had to fight about paying our bill because it was messed up...they had deleted our reservation and still had our deposit. Ugh, we made it through, but it was a trial.

I have so many but best storys but 4th july 2009 stands out we had over 100 carts looping we where in the 800 loop and we were cart #4 leaving and had to stop to let the other carts enter. As you know 800 loop is one of the biggest loop at the Fort

PnutJune28096.jpg

I have so many but best storys but 4th july 2009 stands out we had over 100 carts looping we where in the 800 loop and we were cart #4 leaving and had to stop to let the other carts enter. As you know 800 loop is one of the biggest loop at the Fort

PnutJune28096.jpg

I can't remember if that was before or after Cheryle was laying on the windshield in the 300 loop. Yes, I said on top of the windshield. Jen was a witness.

Best time: Anytime I am at a grand gathering with Fiends. There is no other place I would want to be and no one else either.

Worst time: Halloween weekend a couple of years ago when they overbooked the place, a whole loop had a water main break and they couldn't even put us in a cabin because they were full. They told us to camp out in the overflow and the security guards would not stop harassing us, even with the manager's permission. I was a steamed momma. They wanted us to go to Port Orleans and leave the camper. I was having battery issues and knew the fridge would go out because I had the ice maker and the fridge running, anticipating we would be on the hookup. We got a spot the next day and then we had to fight about paying our bill because it was messed up...they had deleted our reservation and still had our deposit. Ugh, we made it through, but it was a trial.

Believe it or not Jen, that HAD to be Halloween 2007, cause 2008 you were in 900 with our T@Bs, 2009, we were in a group in 400 Loop, and 2010, we were all in 1600. TIME FLYS when you are having FUN!!!!

Best: Playing kickball with Chip and Dale the night we arrived and getting chosen same night to "wake up" Chip and Dale for the sing-along.

Worst: TRying to figure out what was sprayed on dh and dd while they slept in hammocks that caused them to get rashes on any exposed skin our last night there.