Hi Fiends, I thought I'd put this link here if anyone was interested. My kids want to do autographs this year, something they had no interest in it before so I'm pretty excited they have gotten excited about it. Here's a link to the characters that are most often found at Animal Kingdom, I'm putting their names on theirs, and I'd be happy to do so for anyone that would like it.

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m505/judycarter09/AUTOGRAPH%20PAGES/ANIMAL%20KINGDOM/

I actually pasted theirs into word and printed them on card stock, I'll be posting the other parks when they are done, thanks!

How cute!! Just love the idea....so much better than those cheesy autograph books they sell at Disney!

I may "borrow" a few of these if Aiden decides he wants to collect autographs while we're there for Halloween GG.

How cute!! Just love the idea....so much better than those cheesy autograph books they sell at Disney!

I may "borrow" a few of these if Aiden decides he wants to collect autographs while we're there for Halloween GG.

I have a bunch more Karla I'll post the link to the folder here in a bit, sorry they aren't really arranged in no certain way, just all bunched together, I'll organize one of these days (yea right) :rolleyes: