I swear I looked for Cinderella' thread but couldnt find it, but I just talked with Steve about my rental for October and he said no issues. I didnt ask him about the drama, it's not really my buisness, and based on his past reputation, I do not believe their is any reason to worry, he did mention his new cell again, (please pm me for it). 44 days!! whoowhoo! :banana:

mod edit: based on the venom of the past few days, I am restricting addresses and phone numbers I find posted from both parties until a Fiend has an ACTUAL encounter with either company/person...if you want to know numbers, pm the person involved

if you don't want your posts edited, don't put the addresses and phone numbers of these two parties until we have verified evidence of their services from our membership...this dirty laundry can air itself out, but all this free advertising is getting on my nerves because no other fiend is getting this benefit and it is not fair these two parties get all these free advertising on posts just because they are in a pissing contest

I swear I looked for Cinderella' thread but couldnt find it, but I just talked with Steve about my rental for October and he said no issues. I didnt ask him about the drama, it's not really my buisness, and based on his past reputation, I do not believe their is any reason to worry, he did mention his new cell again, . 44 days!! whoowhoo! :banana:

I just sent an e-mail to him asking about the drama. His old "employer" sent me an e-mail asking me to call so they could get is name off my web page.

At this point I'm waiting for him to reply, but my gut feeling is that I will continue to recommend him. It was Steve that gave me great personalized service in the past, not the company he worked for.

JMHO

I agree Tim, I do not believe there is any reason to think less of Steve and his service. We've all had issues with past employers. I can tell you after hearing of the drama on "voldemort" I went over and took a look (yea I know BAD JUDY BAD!) ... His old company signed up as a user and is promoting themselves.. now that is kinda weird in my opinion but no skin off my a$$ so more power to them. :rolleyes:

I can tell you after hearing of the drama on "voldemort" I went over and took a look (yea I know BAD JUDY BAD!) ... His old company signed up as a user and is promoting themselves.. now that is kinda weird in my opinion but no skin off my a$$ so more power to them. :rolleyes:

:kickinass: Bad Judy! :rofl3:

Actually though, from what I'm seeing it's more like his old company is shooting themselves in the foot... wouldn't surprise me at all if this shenanagans isn't something they'll regret even more by bringing attention to it and turning off people who didn't even know who Steve was yesterday...

:kickinass: Bad Judy! :rofl3:

Actually though, from what I'm seeing it's more like his old company is shooting themselves in the foot... wouldn't surprise me at all if this shenanagans isn't something they'll regret even more by bringing attention to it and turning off people who didn't even know who Steve was yesterday...

So true Pam, poor Cinderlla got caught in the middle with the phone call, how professional is that anyway?? After seeing their post over there, I wouldnt even consider them, I have five kids to deal with, I dont need that kind of immature drama. I'll stick with Steve and Kenny, no reason not to! :banana:

I just received an answer to my e-mail to Steve. He has gone out on his own and has a stock of his own carts. He plans on continuing the great service he has always given.

I think the comments about the old employer may be valid in that they shot themselves in the foot by attempting a "spam" campaign.

I'm updating my site now. It seems Kenny may have competition for the cart business!

Yup! From the Golf Cart page...

BREAKING NEWS (@8/28/11): one of our Fort Fiends has reported talking to Kenny today and he informed her he is in the process of getting some 6 person carts! He is currently taking reservations and quoting approx. $300 for the first week. He is still working out per day pricing beyond that. We'll report more as it is confirmed.