WBI’s very late Yacht Club – Food & Wine Report

Nice!

Thank you!

Wow! That was a whirlwind trip report. Great pics...looks like a very nice time even with the rain.

Best of luck with the wedding, and have a fabulous honeymoon! Real happy for you guys...nothing like Fiends in love! This is the most sentimental love story since Trevor and Bruce. :heart:

Thanks it was a good time rain in all!

Thanks we're ready for this wedding weekend to get started!

lol I need to get caught up on all the Halloween Trip reports so I can be in the loop on the Trevor and Bruce story!

Awesome report and Pictures!!! Congrats!!

Thank you!

Now that's funny.

:bravo: WBI!

Now we need a Trevor & Bruce Unrequited Love TR :facepalm:

Wonderful Report. I have never seen the Epcot deluxe resorts before so, I really appreciated all the pictures you took.

Best Wishes to you and the CP! Not that I am rushing you or anything, but looking at the pictures of the two of you I could not help but think how blessed your children will be to have parents who seem to be able to find fun and joy even in the rain. :heartsmiley:

Thanks, that was our first time at one of those resorts too, it was pretty nice being able to walk in and out of Epcot, plus we enjoy the Boardwalk area.

Thank you for the kind words! We can't wait to be able to share Disney with some kiddos of our own!

:rofl2: That's too funny!! Lisa & I are working on a fall trip so the boys can be reunited. I promise to include their love story in that trip report. :rofl2:

See what happens when I go to bed early! Great job WBI! You got a lot of great pictures and I appreciate your "artsy" shot. :)

Best of luck with the wedding, you guys are a great looking couple...even wet and soggy in ponchos!

That's great news, then I can get caught up on this love story everyone's talking about. lol

Thank you, I have to be honest that report wore me out! That was a lot of pictures to post in a short time.

Wow thanks for the compliments! and I'm glad you liked my artsy shot, haha.

WBI

lol I need to get caught up on all the Halloween Trip reports so I can be in the loop on the Trevor and Bruce story!

Since you're busy- I'll give you the quick story.

It's not from Halloween.

I think it's from Labor Day.

Trevor is Stefa70's Husband.

Bruce is Lil' Lisa's Husband.

They apparently hit it off and had a lot in common when they met up.

So it's kind of a bro-mance thing.

Or maybe just a bit more.

TCD

Great trip report unlike TCD's reports you got yours done in about an hour. Thank you for sharing the pics of the Yacht Club i have never stayed there. I have stayed at the Boardwalk villas and they wer vary nice.

Thanks yeah the resort was very nice!

LIke I said above it seemed like a lot of work posting that quickly but it was nice to have it all done.

I do wonder why it posted all on one page though? I kept waiting for it to go to a second page but never did, I guess it has to do with the number of posts not the size?

Everyone loves Puddy!

I loved your report! I had to edit this post since I didn't realize it was completed before I quoted this picture.

And, congratulations on the big victory Saturday. Although it was a boring game for fans of offense, it was a great battle!

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Puddy is the best, I think he's hilarious on everything he's been in.

Thanks! Glad you liked the report! I'm actually getting ready to head out for the wedding weekend now.

I agree I thought that was a great game but I did hear a few people complain about the low score. I was tense the whole time waiting on one of the defenses to make a mistake and something break though. You said it though it was a great defensive battle! Now LSU has to hold on and keep it going.

I have to agree with Todd/Discamper on this- it is great to read a trip report in one sitting.

Great job, Nick.

You and the CP are the second cutest Fiend couple of all time (after Trevor and Bruce, of course).

I wish you all the best with your wedding, and I look forward to another trip report from you.

TCD

Thanks TCD!

It was nice getting it all posted at once.

Thank you, I'm pretty lucky with CP! I can't speak for Trevor and Bruce but from what I hear they must be a cute couple! lol

Hopefully I'll do a little trip report after the wedding in case anyone is interested.

Thanks! I enjoyed your super quick, but very detailed TR! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I believe I understood that you are getting married in Seaside? It is a pretty place. We live between panama city and tallahassee, so you'll be up in our neck of the woods!

Thank you!

Yup we are getting married in Seaside, we've been twice now and loved it! Yeah I should be cutting through your neck of the woods tomorrow morning. Small world!

Sorry, still not falling for the hoax.

I don't think Nick and the Camping Princess are real. Just look at the two models that whoever is trying to pass themselves off as Nick got to portray them in the TRs. I mean lets get real, nobody looks that good.

Ok, Nick, I'll play along for now. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope it's all you and CP hope it will be.

Haha Thanks Lou!

We're still not fooling you huh, well thanks for playing along for now. I tell you what I'll post some of our real pictures from the wedding when we get them.

Oh and we'll be passing through your stomping grounds on Monday.

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes everyone! I'm going to be leaving shortly so the next time I post I'll be a married man!

WBI

Since you're busy- I'll give you the quick story.

It's not from Halloween.

I think it's from Labor Day.

Trevor is Stefa70's Husband.

Bruce is Lil' Lisa's Husband.

They apparently hit it off and had a lot in common when they met up.

So it's kind of a bro-mance thing.

Or maybe just a bit more.

TCD

Thanks for the back story TCD!

That's pretty funny, actually now that you mention it I do remember reading about that in some Labor Day reports!

WBI