There are some photos showing an old 20K sub and Jungle Cruise boat sitting backstage near here, and I have been thinking about taking a look around.

TCD

I just had to do the Epcot CM shuttle last week which starts at one end of the perimeter road,"Ave of the Stars", and ends at the other end. There is a lot of unused stuff just being stored out in the open back there.

We need to talk.

I just had to do the Epcot CM shuttle last week which starts at one end of the perimeter road,"Ave of the Stars", and ends at the other end. There is a lot of unused stuff just being stored out in the open back there.

We need to talk.

OK!

Avenue of the stars is what I'm looking for.

But, if I go with you I probably can't use my photos, right?

TCD

But, if I go with you I probably can't use my photos, right?

You won't be able to go with me. Don't you know that it's restricted access? And the security people back there are just as competent as the security people at the Fort. And just like at the Fort, no unauthorized people are ever allowed in.

So don't expect to just walk in. It's like Fort Knox.

You won't be able to go with me. Don't you know that it's restricted access? And the security people back there are just as competent as the security people at the Fort. And just like at the Fort, no unauthorized people are ever allowed in.

So don't expect to just walk in. It's like Fort Knox.

I understand exactly what you are saying:

There is no possible way anyone can get back there and wander around.

Too bad.

WDW has the best security force in the world, I know better than to even think about fooling them.

TCD

What?

Hidden restrooms?

Where?

I actually have been studying this building and its surroundings on Bing.

There are some photos showing an old 20K sub and Jungle Cruise boat sitting backstage near here, and I have been thinking about taking a look around.

TCD

Walk up tp the entrance turn right and follow the sidewalk around back, Soda mechines and restrooms---- it's not on my guide map. The sign in front of imaginations pointed to restroom in inoventions next to club cool's exit

Walk up tp the entrance turn right and follow the sidewalk around back, Soda mechines and restrooms---- it's not on my guide map. The sign in front of imaginations pointed to restroom in inoventions next to club cool's exit

Oh- I've been to those.

As I recall, they are pretty spacious.

I don't remember those drink machines though.

I wonder why they have drink machines in a place where there isn't much foot traffic?

TCD

Only 400! I took over 1000 on our one week trip! :) Great job on the pictures! Who does the little black dog belong to? That one is definitely not one of your little while fluff balls!

The little black dog is mine. Her name is Shadow. The white puff ball Dogs (Bischans) belong to the other Jeff and his wife Cheryl (4mickey2) their names are Thelma, Louise, Dale and Barkley.

here is their photo

PICT0243-1.jpg

woo hoo!!!! great pics jeff. you guys were going, going, going on this trip. i hope cathy's friend had a good time.

She had a GREAT time