OMG We leave in 2 weeks!!

Oh man, it just hit me... we leave in 2 weeks!!!! I have been so busy fighting with Ford about my POS truck, and all the other crap that is happening that I haven't even been thinking about the trip. I have taken about 3000 pictures of hockey players, and I am uploading and editing all of them, and now I have to order and then sort all of them when they come in. Man I am busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest.

YIKES~!~!~!~!~!~!

So many things to do, so little time. The hardest thing is trying to figure out how we are fitting 4 people and all our luggage in Erica's little tiny car. I am not looking forward to that ride, let me tell you!!!

OH BOY, lots of sleepless nights headed my way... :D

We went to Florida once in the beetle - 4 people, 1 dog and a tiny trunk packed with luggage. It's doable, but I don't recommend it. Unless you really get along well.

Oh man, it just hit me... we leave in 2 weeks!!!! I have been so busy fighting with Ford about my POS truck, and all the other crap that is happening that I haven't even been thinking about the trip. I have taken about 3000 pictures of hockey players, and I am uploading and editing all of them, and now I have to order and then sort all of them when they come in. Man I am busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest.

YIKES~!~!~!~!~!~!

So many things to do, so little time. The hardest thing is trying to figure out how we are fitting 4 people and all our luggage in Erica's little tiny car. I am not looking forward to that ride, let me tell you!!!

OH BOY, lots of sleepless nights headed my way... :D

RELAX!

It will all come together! Take 1/2 of what you think you will need. You can always wash clothes if you need to rewear some of them. We always overpack and regret it when we are there. Don't stress so much before the trip that you don't get to enjoy it. Savor every minute of the anticipation!