I'm hoping/expecting/fearing that Lou will answer this question. I haven't yet decided whether or not that's a good thing, but I figured he might have insight!

We were at the fort for a couple of days before Thanksgiving with the in-laws and bro in-law. Tues morning my bro in-law and I went to Hollywood Studios for an hour. We got to the bus stop to leave at 10:15 and waited 45 minutes for a bus to the fort to show up. During that time we watched about 5 different Caribbean Beach buses come by multiple times each...sometimes with no passengers. There were times that a CB bus drove up while another was still sitting there. It seemed like every other bus came by at least once, if not more, during our wait.

What's up with that? Is that normal?

On a side note, I did find a hidden Mickey in the clouds while waiting.

6408375791_58b6e46086.jpg

You were leaving a park relatively early in the morning. That is considered "going upstream". The buses are in a mode to get folks TO the parks early in the morning. They try the best they can to pick up folks going the wrong direction, but sometimes it's hard.

I'm hoping/expecting/fearing that Lou will answer this question. I haven't yet decided whether or not that's a good thing,

Oh boy, I've got people afraid of me.

but I figured he might have insight!

I know exactly why, but I'm not telling you after those opening remarks.

The buses are in a mode to get folks TO the parks early in the morning.

Yada, yada, yada, don't believe anything little miss smarty pants says.

Ok, before someone accuses me, incorrectly I might add, that I'm being Snarky, Carol is right.

It kills me to admit that.

You were leaving a park relatively early in the morning. That is considered "going upstream". The buses are in a mode to get folks TO the parks early in the morning. They try the best they can to pick up folks going the wrong direction, but sometimes it's hard.

Makes sense I guess, but still doesn't answer why there were so many empty Caribbean Beach buses.

Oh boy, I've got people afraid of me.

I know exactly why, but I'm not telling you after those opening remarks.

Yada, yada, yada, don't believe anything little miss smarty pants says.

Ok, before someone accuses me, incorrectly I might add, that I'm being Snarky, Carol is right.

It kills me to admit that.

Thanks Lou, you did not disappoint.

Makes sense I guess, but still doesn't answer why there were so many empty Caribbean Beach buses.

They were probably so many empty buses because there were a lot of people waiting at the CBR. Also, even though the buses are headed to the CBR doesn't mean that they're all returning to the studios. I'm sure that they were picking up at the CBR for other parks. That would explain why so many.

They were probably so many empty buses because there were a lot of people waiting at the CBR. Also, even though the buses are headed to the CBR doesn't mean that they're all returning to the studios. I'm sure that they were picking up at the CBR for other parks. That would explain why so many.

Good point. Thanks for the info!