From Disney Family.com

Mickey Mouse Snowmen Cards

By Cindy Littlefield

mickey-snowman-cards-photo-260-cl-000D.jpg

Print

Add Comment

This year, consider adding a fun twist to your family's holiday greetings. Send out wishes for a "Merry Mouse Christmas" with homemade cards that feature paper snowmen topped with Mickey ears. Your kids will have fun making them all unique with drawn-on faces and colorful ribbon scarves.

You'll need:

• Mickey Mouse Snowmen Cards template
  • Scissors
  • Scrapbook paper or cardstock (white, black, and brown for the snowmen and additional colors for the cards)
  • Ribbon or thin strips of fabric
  • Glue stick
  • Colored markers
  • Tiny buttons (optional)

Instructions:

1. Fold the paper you plan to use for the cards into sizes that will fit into a standard size legal envelope.

2. Print the template and use the pieces as patterns to cut out a white paper snowman and black paper ears for each card.

3. Glue the ears to the top of the snowman. Then tie a ribbon or fabric scarf around the neck.

4. Glue the snowman to the front of the card.

5. Draw on eyes, a carrot nose, and a mouth.

6. Glue on a row of tiny buttons or use markers to draw buttons.

7. Cut out a pair of thin brown paper stick arms and glue them in place.

http://family.go.com/crafts/craft-812155-mickey-mouse-snowmen-cards-t/?int_cmp=SOC-intDPFY12Q1MakeYourOwnMickeyMouseSnowmanCards02-12-11@0002

• 1 month later...

Love the cards, I need something for next year. I made over 50 cards this year. I was going to buy them, but then decided that I had all this crafting stuff maybe I should use it. You think I used what I had NO had to go buy paper and other things anyway. I did have fun making them, and I will start earlier for next year, maybe next week LOL