From the Disney Parks blog...

The American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Spreads Holiday Cheer

posted on December 6th, 2011 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

The American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios not only gives guests their shot at stardom, but this month, it’s giving them a chance to spread holiday cheer as well.

aih031030SMALL.jpg

Auditioning singers can now choose from a list of 8 holiday songs recorded by pop stars, including “The Christmas Song” by Christina Aguilera, “Santa Baby” by Taylor Swift, and “Blue Christmas” by Bon Jovi. You can see the full list of songs below.

aih110100SMALL.jpg

The stage also features holiday-themed lighting and singers can don holiday accessories if they wish.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/12/the-american-idol-experience-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-spreads-holiday-cheer/

I don't know if it was just a light day in the parks or what..... but on Monday, they were practically BEGGING folks to tryout even later in the day. I'm wondering how long this will last. Are they regularly having trouble filling the shows??

I don't know if it was just a light day in the parks or what..... but on Monday, they were practically BEGGING folks to tryout even later in the day. I'm wondering how long this will last. Are they regularly having trouble filling the shows??

I have noticed that a lot.

I think everyone who really wanted to do this has.

It appears to me that there are "plants" being used for some shows.

This is a problem with the concept.

TCD