From the Disney Food Blog...

Happy Hour: Caramel Apple Margarita

Dec 12th, 2011 by AJ.

Over on the Boardwalk in Walt Disney World, there’s a new sweet-n-sour drink to enjoy!

The Caramel Apple Margarita caught my eye at Boardwalk Joe’s, and though I don’t like sweet drinks, the promise of Sour Apple Pucker and Sweet and Sour made me think it might not be too bad…

Boardwalk-Joes-500x333.jpg

Boardwalk Joe's

Boardwalk-Joes-Menu-383x525.jpg

Boardwalk Joe's Menu

…and it wasn’t! I really enjoyed the sour apple flavor of the margarita, and the caramel apple syrup provided just enough sweetness to cut that flavor a bit. I wouldn’t recommend sucking down a bunch of that caramel syrup, though — that would end up being super sweet! Be sure to mix first!

Caramel-Apple-Margarita-350x525.jpg

Caramel Apple Margarita

All in all, I thought this was a very good, very unique drink and flavor. Definitely worth a try the next time you’re on the Boardwalk!

I asked the cast member at the booth is this was just a seasonal drink or if it’s been around for a while. She said it’s rather new, but that it was very popular, so she thought they might be keeping it around for a while!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/12/12/happy-hour-caramel-apple-margarita/