This one's for Lou...Marathon weekend

Lou,

Will the Fort get specific buses to get to EPCOT's parking lot for the races on Fri/Sat/Sun? If so what time will they start to run?

Navigating the RunDisney site is a pain in the **s to find this info. We have different groups of family doing different races so some need to drive while others will take the buses if available. If not some of us that really Don't like to drive will have to and ruin the day for everyone else. KWIM?

I hope this helps.

According to the info below all non-monorail resorts will have bus transportation.

I do recall that Ed (Runner) had problems with last year's marathon bus transportation from the Fort. I don't know exactly what happened.

I wouldn't assume anything though. Check and double check with race CMs regarding buses from the Fort.

Don't ask Fort CMs for info, they have no clue.

Marathon.jpg

I see that out says "resort hotels" I don't know of that includes the fort out not. Let me just mention that w met a woman on the bids to the ee challenge that missed the princess and she was staying at pop our ssr I think. I am going to drive ed from pop probably just to be safe.

For the 5K, buses did NOT run from the Fort in 2011! For the 1/2 and Full, they only run from the Outpost. The buses going to the Expo only ran from three resorts for Expedition Everest - Pop, Caribbean and not sure on the third. I'm staying at Pop, so getting to the Expo won't be an issue any way it rolls. A BIG group of Team AllEars is staying at Pop and we're going to use the Bus to get to the 1/2 ...