I do believe I'm going to need to admitted into the psych unit before this trip is all over with!! :banghead:

I think I'm going to do my online check-in today, then on Friday fax over my site request. I really want to be in the 1700 loop. (I keep reading how nice it is.) BUT I need 2 sites side by side, one for us and one for my Mom/Dad. The only problem is this...this past summer they bought a new camper, a 38ft 5th Wheel. A HUGE upgrade from their 26ft TT. So now I'm concerned FREAKING OUT about getting these sites together. Rhonda said she would have Disney notate on their reservation that they need a larger/longer site. How in the world do I know what sites are longer than others and whose hieney do i need to kiss to get 2 sites side by side to fit us all?! :beathorse:

Breathe Charity!! :heartsmiley: It will all work out in the end. The Fort has always been good about site preferences, in my experience. If you check in and you don't like your site or can't fit in it, call them and ask to change.

Anticipation is part of the fun of a trip, enjoy it, don't stress out.

Go to the site App ( if you have an android) and type in the numbers on the 1700 loop. This will tell you the length of the concrete pads on each of the sites (even if a picture is not available).

www.loop3000.com/sitedb/index.html

And sometimes across from each other is better than next to each other cause then you each are looking at the "front" of your camper instead of the drivers side.

Go to the site App ( if you have an android) and type in the numbers on the 1700 loop. This will tell you the length of the concrete pads on each of the sites (even if a picture is not available).

www.loop3000.com/sitedb/index.html

And sometimes across from each other is better than next to each other cause then you each are looking at the "front" of your camper instead of the drivers side.

Thank you Carol. Apparently I'm just technicology delayed...I can't get that site to work on my Droid...I've tried and tried. I'm going to see if there's any information on the Google earth files that will help also. :batman:

So when I go to the site..I'm getting a cute little page saying Fort Wilderness Site with a search box and Presented by FortFiends.net with Snarky in all his glory. What I'm not getting is the ability to acutally key in a site number. LOL

I think I'm just gonna give up and let fate have her way. :rofl2:

I have an android with a slide out keyboard. I put my finger on the search line, which brings up an orange box in the search line, then type in the site number I want. Then I hit the enter key. A site description comes up. Sometimes with a picture, sometimes without.

Then I touch the little "home" icon to go back to the search line.

I also just tried it with my keyboard retracted. When I put my finger on the search line, my onscreen keyboard also popped up in addition to the orange box.

However, my onscreen keyboard does not have an enter key, and I can't get it to initiate the search with my onscreen keyboard. So maybe that is the issue ya'll are having. The "Next" Key is not working.

We were in 1715 over Halloween and everyone thought it was a good sized site. So were the two on either side of it. It is a little walk to the CS but not as bad as the ones back there in the middle and there was a lot of room to spread out.

I agree with Carol about being across from each other. The spaces between the 1700 loop sites are fairly large anyway and it was much easier to see the people in the TT across the street than those on either side of us. Even though the one to the right sat outside for much of the time, we rarely saw them b/c their rv was blocking them...