Re: Tent campers - Do any of you vacuum your site - or am I the only one

Yeah, we rarely make our bed at home, but for some reason, every morning I make the camper bed and everything has to be in it's place!!

(But then again every camping trip, I give 1/2 dozen tours)

I also do the same. Everything in the camper needs to have a place and be put away, (doesn't always happen when we have people, or Matt saying with us). But that is what I love about the MH vs Home.

wow vacuum a campsite and my wife thought I have issues when i break out the rake.  ;) Im just riding ya. I was going to sudjest one of those sand free carpets. We use one with out trailer. When it gets dirty we just pick it u[p and place it back down or sweep it so the sand goes into the little holes. That one posted is a nice color.

I wonder how many need to cover a site in 1500 . . .

Guest starbuc71

I'm with Carol.  We have thought about getting a small cordless blower to blow off the site.  The last time we went, it rained and was windy and the entire time the concrete pad was covered with stuff and the kids kept dragging it in the camper

We keep a blower in the MH.  I blow the site off once or twice a day & vac the inside of the MH each morning.  Now mind you at home, I wash floors when my feet stick to them, and vacuum the carpets when I can't find the cats!  ;D

:D Same here. For some reason I feel like everything in the camper must be kept in its place. I think because it is so much smaller than the house and with 3 kids it takes less than a day to trash the camper. I just can't relax when the camper is messy. On the other hand when i'm at home I can just go into another room  :))  Along those lines I have a question. Does disney really clean campsites between guests? At our campground here I have to rake the whole campsite just to feel like I am getting rid of the last camper.  ::)

Disney does in fact actually clean the sites between users. They blow off the site, pick up any leftover items then hose down the entire site including the grill.

I second that motion - I have seen them doing it.  I still vac inside and outside my tent.  Which - I have to say is quite large.