Anybody at the Fort this past weekend?

We camped @ the Fort this past week (Jan 12th -Jan 18th). Did anyone else hear about the group on the 1600 loop that dug 2 pits and tried to roast a couple of pigs (yes real pigs) . Disney ended up confiscating the pigs and the tree they had cut up. The group was so big and loud they assigned a security gaurd to the entrance of the loop. 1 of the snowbirds on the loop told us they had asked to be moved off the loop the group was so loud.

... dug 2 pits and tried to roast a couple of pigs (yes real pigs) . Disney ended up confiscating the pigs and the tree they had cut up. The group was so big and loud they assigned a security gaurd to the entrance of the loop.

Yikes - that's some ballsy behavior, right there!

I was there, on friday as we passed, saw two Orange County Sheriff cruisers with lights on, and Fort Secuity as well. Spoke to an unnamed CM on staurday, was advised that it was a large family reunion from Miami that was trouble. We looped through there on sunday, was a mess.

If I recall, I think someone else posted a while back, maybe Donnie, about a family reunion from Miami that always gets very rowdy and usually gets asked to leave. Wonder if this is the same group?