Reservations are open!

I just printed out my confirmation for 4-8 day YES premium package tickets with the class reservations for Synergy in Science for my 10yr old and Captivating Moments for my 13yr old for June 13.

Reservations are open!

I just printed out my confirmation for 4-8 day YES premium package tickets with the class reservations for Synergy in Science for my 10yr old and Captivating Moments for my 13yr old for June 13.

How exciting!! I'm eyeballing the last week in October so if you guys see something come open before I do, let me know! I'm still in shock at what a wonder deal this is, I'm sure it wont last.. lol

I think it is something you have to call them about. I have heard of people changing their tickets when it was completely run by Disney. But now that a third party handles the tickets, I am not sure.

I guess I'll give them a call Monday. Since I am still not 100% sure we can go, I also want to know if I can cancel and get a refund. I would want to sign up and buy the tix now and then see where things are in a couple of months. Everything is hinging on whether or not we get a new camper. If we do, Disney is probably out this year. If not, I'll probably be able to go.